Okay, so you want to register to be an exhibitor at FLUKE 2014, right? THAT'S GREAT.
We really really want you to be a part of this thing, but we need you to READ THIS FIRST. For real. IT IS IMPORTANT. Trust us.
Okay, here we go. Bulleted list:
- FLUKE 2014 happens on Saturday, April 19th, 2014 at the 40 Watt Club (285 West Washington Street, Athens, Georgia). The event is from 11:00 am until 6:00 pm.
- Table space costs $15. You'll pay when you register. If you want to register but you don't have a credit or debit card, email Robert at secondperiod[at]gmail.com and he'll work something out with you.
- When you register for "table space" you are paying $15 for the use of one half of a six foot table. Look, we're no mathmagicians, but that sounds like about three feet of table to us.
- You are going to be sharing a table with someone else. Make a friend.
- There are NO ASSIGNED TABLE LOCATIONS. Exhibitors are allowed into the 40 Watt to set up no later than 10:00 AM. Last year it was closer to 9:30, but we can't guarantee it'll be that early this year. Basically, as soon as we get the tables and chairs into the building and set up, we'll start letting you in.
- FLUKE costs $2 for non-exhibitors. If you're bringing people with you, they'll need to pay the $2 to come in. The $15 registration is for one person. The people you bring with you can come in during the set up period, but try not to bring more than one or two people to help.
- You're probably wondering where to go to register. You go here: https://www.regonline.com/fluke2014. Just click on these words and you will go to that website.
- If you have any questions that aren't answered here, email Robert at secondperiod[at]gmail.com.
Okay. Thanks! We'll see you in April.