If you want table space at FLUKE you can register for it now at www.regonline.com/FLUKE2013. Here are some things you should know before you register:
- FLUKE 2013 is on April 6, 2013. The event is open to the public from 11:00am until 6:00pm.
- FLUKE 2013 is at the 40 Watt Club, 285 West Washington Street, Athens, GA, 30601.
- People who register for table space will be allowed into the club at least one hour early. Set-up is scheduled from 9:00-10:00am, but last year we were able to start letting exhibitors in at about 9:45.
- Registration is $15. This entitles you to half of a six-foot table and one admission.
- We don't assign spaces. You can sit wherever you want, so if there's a particular space you want to sit, show up to the 40 Watt early.
- If you're bringing someone with you, it's totally okay for him or her to come in with you during the set up time. He or she will have to pay the general public entrance fee when they enter.
- The general admission fee was $2.00 last year. It's probably going to be $2.00 again this year.
- Your banners and other large stand-up displays shouldn't come to FLUKE with you. The 40 Watt is a pretty small space and no matter where you set up, your banner is going to block someone's view of some pretty cool stuff.
We're opening 60 spaces for registration today. We're holding back some space for sponsors, but we will most likely have spaces left over. When the 60 open spaces sell out, we'll start a waiting list and confirm with the people on that list sometime in March. FLUKE space sold out pretty quickly last year, but everyone on the waiting list was able to get a space before the event opened to the public. We can't guarantee that this will happen this year. We're just letting you know what happened last year.